We are a registered not-for-profit foundation in Thailand whose purpose is to empower women and children through personal development.
Our visionis a world where all women and children are empowered to realize their fullest potential
Our mission is to deliver professional coaching and training services that positively impact the personal growth of marginalized women and children.
- Diversity – we celebrate equally the contribution that all stakeholders make to personal growth and recognize the indivisible primacy of marginalized women and children to our mission
- Professionalism – all our interventions work to internationally agreed coaching and volunteering standards, while maintaining the privacy and ethics of the individuals we serve
- Authenticity – we listen deeply, ask thought-provoking questions, and engage fully in courageous coaching conversations, honoring the outcome for our stakeholders
- Action – we say what we mean and do what we say we will do, and expect mutual accountability and commitment with all our stakeholders
- Flexibility – we encourage everyone to maximize their contributions in ways and at times that best align with achieving stakeholder results
- Results on investment (ROI) – we maximize donor contributions through operational efficiencies, zero physical office structures and pro-bono coaching services, giving us greater agility to best serve our stakeholders.
“We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave – to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.” Malala Yousafzai
We are a group of professional coaches who know from practical experience that coaching can be a powerful personal growth methodology, which enables individuals to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their own potential. Done well, coaching can help individuals to identify resources that they already have within them now and how they can better-use these resources to help achieve their goals and objectives in life.
Professional coaching is often portrayed as a lucrative business that targets the wealthy and leaders of the corporate sector. Because of its transformative power, we believe there is a moral obligation to extend the reach of professional coaching to include marginalized women and children, as well as those individuals and social purpose organizations who work with them.
By so doing, coaching will help each individual to:
We have established Pink Lotus Foundation to help individuals realize these opportunities.
We know from our own experience that coaching is a powerful personal growth methodology, which precisely enables individuals “to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential”.
Done well, coaching can help individuals to identify resources that they already have within them now and how they can better-use these resources to help achieve their goals and objectives in life.